193.4
I lost a pound last week and then stayed the same this week. Which is actually a really good thing. I went to a baseball game, and man oh man the smell of those sausages and hot dogs with grilled veggies on them. Not to mention BBQ chicken nachos smothered in chicken, cheese, and grilled peppers and onions. Irrisistable let me tell you. It's just to bad the Jays lost that day lol. This week we had the 50th anniversary celebration at my kids school. Baking cupcakes and eating the leftovers ;)
But it's Monday and now it's time to get back on track. I did better the past two weeks with drinking my water, I'm going to continue to do so. Also now that the weather is cooler, it's time to start walking again. And when it's raining like it is today, I'm going to clear out the living room and do some exercise there.
But it's Monday and now it's time to get back on track. I did better the past two weeks with drinking my water, I'm going to continue to do so. Also now that the weather is cooler, it's time to start walking again. And when it's raining like it is today, I'm going to clear out the living room and do some exercise there.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home