190.4
I was a little frustrated this morning weighing in. I though I had lost a little more then .6 but I have excuses and I'm going to use them. Why because I can. First I had to weigh in on a different scale. I don't care what anyone says, no two scales are the same. So that could have had something to do with it. When I weighed myself at home before I went my scale said 189.5 . Secondly I'm not 100% finished my period yet, so that too has some effect.
But I've been stuck for awhile now between 193ish and 190. So I talked with my leader about it, and we agree that my body has hit it's plateau. It's normal and expected really. So I just have to work harder to tell my body that no... you are not happy at this weight and I'm taking control back and will start to lose again. You will be happy when I'm happy... got that body! Good.
Hoping that all goes well this week and I will finally get below 190 according to their scales and will reach at total of 50lbs lost. Even though I've only lost 44.2 since starting to pay weight watchers.
But I've been stuck for awhile now between 193ish and 190. So I talked with my leader about it, and we agree that my body has hit it's plateau. It's normal and expected really. So I just have to work harder to tell my body that no... you are not happy at this weight and I'm taking control back and will start to lose again. You will be happy when I'm happy... got that body! Good.
Hoping that all goes well this week and I will finally get below 190 according to their scales and will reach at total of 50lbs lost. Even though I've only lost 44.2 since starting to pay weight watchers.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home