192
I have to tell you I was not expecting that at all. Lets just say that the Mc Donalds twice, Ballpark fries, hotdog (who can resist a dog at the ballpark?), and Nachos, the 12" subway sub to go with my French Fry Truck fries all in the same freaking day, I knew what I was doing I enjoyed every bite thinking oh so what if it's like a gazillion weight watchers points. I want it and I'm eating it. Sure a tiny part of me said that I'd do some exersise to work for it. But I never did. Well except yesterday when I walked to the school to join in the Terry Fox walk ( once around the field) and then back home again. But other then that it's been sitting on my butt watching the TV. However before when I was sitting on my butt watching tv, I'd be snacking on cheese and crackers, or chips ( oh wait I had some of those too ( reduced fat pringles) or cookies... oh wait I had those too ( chewy chips ahoy) but needless to say I haven't been really snacking while watching tv.
I do know, I feel great, I think I got the hang of this and it feels good. Now if I could only find my slider... anyone know where that went?
I do know, I feel great, I think I got the hang of this and it feels good. Now if I could only find my slider... anyone know where that went?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home