197.4
Well here I am down 2.4lbs this week, I was up 1 last week and .4 the week before, and the week before that I was down 3.2. I'm just a human rollercoaster! I've still been going to weight watchers, I just haven't been blogging about it. Sadly I am up 10 lbs over the past year, but I'm on my way back down. I am not going to give up.
The summer months are so much easier for me to get out and be active, the only problem is that there is too many yummy munchie foods going on in the summer. Winter months keep me inside, and there are too many "comfort foods" that I just can't say no to.
I have to do something about that!
The summer months are so much easier for me to get out and be active, the only problem is that there is too many yummy munchie foods going on in the summer. Winter months keep me inside, and there are too many "comfort foods" that I just can't say no to.
I have to do something about that!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home