219
Well.... I'm back and as you can see I've been a very bad girl. But enough is enough and I said I never wanted to see that number again! Grrr. I'm lazy. That's what happened and I can admit it. But I'm not going back to weight watchers for real... it's way too expensive. But my friends and I are doing this together. They're going to come here every week and we're going to weigh in on the wii fit! It will help us keep track, we'll have our own meetings and encourage eachother!



1 Comments:
I understand. I just started the Cinch plan by Cynthia Sass. It's actually pretty easy to follow and I've been impressed by what I get to eat. Lots of whole foods and very flavorful! Here's the link if you're interested in seeing more: http://fabfoodfriday.com/2011/01/cinch-conquer-cravings-drop-pounds-lose.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home