230.0 lbs
230.0 lbs!!!
It's been a tough week. And I'm amazed at the loss of 4. 6 lbs. I've felt like all I do is think, sleep, eat, drink points points points. I'm sure I've been quite annoying to everyone around me with points this and points that. But I'm trying to learn them. So that I won't have to think about it as much. I will just sorta know. It's not that hard, but takes a lot of figuring out. How many points in a chicken breast, how many in a potato, what about pork tenderloin. I'm having cereal for breakfast how many points will that take up. I've also had trouble eating up all those points. I'm allowed 29 points/day. That's a lot of eating.
Any other time I've tried to lose weight all I ever thought about was how hungry I was. Now I'm saying to myself.. I'm not hungry but I have to eat up all those points. I'm going to work on getting in all my fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and dairy. Going grocery shopping will help I'm sure. We're half way into a pay period and grocery day isn't until next Friday!
I got a lot of great tips from the meeting tonight. Writing right on the container/box of food how many points it is so that I don't need to get out my slider or book every time. That tip caught my attention because you have no idea how many times I calculated how many points my cereal is.

I got four stickers and five paper clips. I'm thinking five paperclips because of the .6 ? I don't know. But how fun. Now I can hang those paperclips up and remind myself of the great job I'm doing. And well heck.. who doesn't like to get stickers!!!
It's been a tough week. And I'm amazed at the loss of 4. 6 lbs. I've felt like all I do is think, sleep, eat, drink points points points. I'm sure I've been quite annoying to everyone around me with points this and points that. But I'm trying to learn them. So that I won't have to think about it as much. I will just sorta know. It's not that hard, but takes a lot of figuring out. How many points in a chicken breast, how many in a potato, what about pork tenderloin. I'm having cereal for breakfast how many points will that take up. I've also had trouble eating up all those points. I'm allowed 29 points/day. That's a lot of eating.
Any other time I've tried to lose weight all I ever thought about was how hungry I was. Now I'm saying to myself.. I'm not hungry but I have to eat up all those points. I'm going to work on getting in all my fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and dairy. Going grocery shopping will help I'm sure. We're half way into a pay period and grocery day isn't until next Friday!
I got a lot of great tips from the meeting tonight. Writing right on the container/box of food how many points it is so that I don't need to get out my slider or book every time. That tip caught my attention because you have no idea how many times I calculated how many points my cereal is.
I got four stickers and five paper clips. I'm thinking five paperclips because of the .6 ? I don't know. But how fun. Now I can hang those paperclips up and remind myself of the great job I'm doing. And well heck.. who doesn't like to get stickers!!!



2 Comments:
You are far from annoying. You are dedicated, focused and doing a great job. The fact that you are so obbsesive about your points just shows that this is working for you and you will stick to it. I know that you will reach your goal. Love Adam.
Aw, too sweet, Adam :)
And congratulations on your first week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home