Monday, August 25, 2008

195.2

This was pure dumb luck I think that I only gained 0.6. I "took the week off" I know you don't have to have "off days" because you can eat anything you want anyway. But I in no way stayed within my points. McDonalds twice maybe three times, Wendy's, Tim Hortons donuts, fries, gravy, garlic bread, pizza galore! It was nuts. A lot of it was pure laziness and a lot of it was I just wanted it. Happens every month. Mother nature is cruel that way. But I only gained .6 which I know can catch up to me, but it's ok... it's not a race.. I'm still committed to what I'm doing and well aware of it all. It's not like I'm going to eat like that always.

I'm camping right now. The kids and I are nice and cozy in a cabin, and Adam is joining us on his days off. I'll be home Thursday or Friday or maybe even Saturday morning :) Depends on how good the kids are being. HA.. which means I should have left yesterday!

Ah well... it's the last days of summer can you believe it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home