198.4
Well a loss is a loss I guess. Even if it is only .2 haha. I'm happy with that though. Summer has been exceptionally difficult. And with Adam's new schedule even more so. I'm still up at 11:30pm when he gets home and since we haven't had the kids for two weeks, we'd just go out to eat when he got home. But the kids are home again now, and I'll have to make regular meals again. So I'll hopefully get back on track and try and at least lose a pound or two a week. I could also be slowing down. I've lost a LOT of weight, and I knew at some point it was going to start getting really hard. It's also been super hot outside and so there goes much chance of going for a walk. Or even cutting the lawn. But I'm trying. And I'm determined not to give up. That's gotta count for something right?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home