188.2
Yeah I don't know how that happened. Last week I was a walking and exercising machine, ate not to bad and gained two pounds. This past week I've been so sick with a nasty head/chest cold, did nothing much more then occupy my couch with a blanket, and ate like a crazy girl. McDonalds, Pizza and wings, Swiss Chalet and who knows what other garbage. And I lost 2.8 lbs and I still haven't gotten my period yet. So I don't know. I just know that hey I lost 2.8 lbs and I'm happy with that!
It's a good motivator to do a bit better this week now that I'm on my way to feeling better. It's cold and yucky out winter is going to be hard for walking but my exercise tapes really help not only to drop some pounds but I'm positive the inches fly off too.
I noticed in the shower the other day while shaving my legs that my calves are very defined now. That was exciting. I don't really pay much attention to details like that. I'm more aware of how my clothes are fitting. Or lack there of for that matter. I sure hope whoever is thinking of getting me Christmas presents think ** gift certificates** to buy clothes!
It's a good motivator to do a bit better this week now that I'm on my way to feeling better. It's cold and yucky out winter is going to be hard for walking but my exercise tapes really help not only to drop some pounds but I'm positive the inches fly off too.
I noticed in the shower the other day while shaving my legs that my calves are very defined now. That was exciting. I don't really pay much attention to details like that. I'm more aware of how my clothes are fitting. Or lack there of for that matter. I sure hope whoever is thinking of getting me Christmas presents think ** gift certificates** to buy clothes!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home