Monday, December 15, 2008

189.4

Now really what is .2 of a pound. I'm just going to say I stayed the same this week. Because .2 could mean so many different things. Wet hair, socks, a fart, a burp... LOL.

I had a few challenges this week.

1. Wednesday night we attended a pot luck dinner. I think it would be rude if I didn't take a taste of everything that people brought. I mean that key lime whipped pie I'm sure took a lot of work to make. And the incredible meat balls. I know those take time and effort. Bread is my enemy and when people put yummy bread on the table there is no way I can refuse a slice or three.

2. My son has become quite the social butterfly. Friday night he had a friend sleep over and the boys mom brought us dinner. How nice was that! A yummy bakery pizza. Sure I could have had one slice but four just seemed so much more appreciative don't you think? She also brought a tin of yummy chocolates she made. Chocolate covered pretzels, turtles, chocolate coated candied cherries. Oh and chocolate "haystacks" (pretzels and peanuts) I was good and put them straight into the fridge for the next day.

I did an hour of high cardio work out and I drank lots of water, after my four slices of yummy bakery pizza. I give my self a pat on the back for that one. This week I only went for one walk. A half hour in the freezing cold. Winter sucks for that. Walking the mall just doesn't seem all that fun especially so close to the holidays where everyone is cranky and grouchy and don't care who they push out of their way to get that last person on their list crossed off.

I'm going to try harder this week. I set a goal of 100 sit ups a day. And to kick up the cardio a notch. The week after is going to be difficult with Christmas. But in only 18 days I'm going to be swimming, and walking the beach and swimming... certainly swimming and tanning will do me a world of good :) I'm not going to even think about the all you can eat buffets, snacks and drinks that are included :)

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home