188.2
I'm so frustrated. I tried to be really really good this week. Then on Friday my grandmother had to go and have her 70th birthday. How dare she the night before I have to weigh in. I did my best to stay on track with points, and had a lot of salad, but when the serving spoon hit the macaroni salad, there was no stopping it from taking a large scoop. We also had meat balls, homemade to die for beans which contain bacon, and ground beef and sugar all that yummy fibre put to waste. I did not have cake, but I did have ham. Not a lot but ham is very salty and the body doesn't have time to adjust when you weigh in in the morning.
The weather has turned to crap too. It's been rainy and SNOWY! Look at my poor Daffodil.

So yeah...I haven't been walking. But that's no excuse! there's no reason that I can't do exercise indoors. I've just been lazy.
And yesterday... oh dear.. I totally blew it. I was cranky and miserable. Stupid PMS, and I refused to cook, and by the time I managed to convince my husband that we had to go out for dinner I was STARVING. So we went to Boston Pizza, and I had a Caesar Salad, Chicken breast smothered in a cream with mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes, and half of my Mom's Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich, stuffed mushrooms, and cactus cut potatoes... you know what those are right? Yeah DEEP FRIED potatoes and you dip them in a spicy fattening dip. Not to mention the piece of garlic toast and countless fries and gravy I swipped of the others plates. Oh and a diet coke. Like that mattered.
I'm just being hard on myself. Which is a good thing. I need to be. If I keep this up I'm never going to reach my goal. I need summer to hurry it's ass up and get here. I need to stop sitting around watching Y&R in the afternoon and maybe actually do some housecleaning, and jumping jacks?? I dunno.
I'm tired of being stuck. I know everyone around me keeps telling me how great I look, but I have a long way to go!
The weather has turned to crap too. It's been rainy and SNOWY! Look at my poor Daffodil.
So yeah...I haven't been walking. But that's no excuse! there's no reason that I can't do exercise indoors. I've just been lazy.
And yesterday... oh dear.. I totally blew it. I was cranky and miserable. Stupid PMS, and I refused to cook, and by the time I managed to convince my husband that we had to go out for dinner I was STARVING. So we went to Boston Pizza, and I had a Caesar Salad, Chicken breast smothered in a cream with mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes, and half of my Mom's Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich, stuffed mushrooms, and cactus cut potatoes... you know what those are right? Yeah DEEP FRIED potatoes and you dip them in a spicy fattening dip. Not to mention the piece of garlic toast and countless fries and gravy I swipped of the others plates. Oh and a diet coke. Like that mattered.
I'm just being hard on myself. Which is a good thing. I need to be. If I keep this up I'm never going to reach my goal. I need summer to hurry it's ass up and get here. I need to stop sitting around watching Y&R in the afternoon and maybe actually do some housecleaning, and jumping jacks?? I dunno.
I'm tired of being stuck. I know everyone around me keeps telling me how great I look, but I have a long way to go!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home