1 YEAR!!!
It's crazy how fast one year went by. I was thinking the other day about it, and thought I better check on my blog to be sure. It has indeed been a year today that I joined Weight Watchers. You can see my progress up there on the ticker. But it's been so much more then just numbers! It's been quite an experience. From the way people react to seeing me, the way I feel inside and lately on the outside! I have bones again people!! my energy levels... the excitement, the commitment. Everything it's crazy. Yes I'm very proud of myself for sticking with this. It's changed my life completley and I plan to keep it up.



1 Comments:
WAY TO GO!!!!!!
(I enjoy reading both of your blogs!! You should be sooo proud of your WW accomplishments....throw running in there if you can and the weight will drop!)
Dori
Regina SK
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home