186
Finally!! I'm down three pounds this week. I worked really hard at it. I tracked everything I ate, and did 15 minutes of exercise. Which I'm still recovering from. I will never go ahead and do a high workout again without really warming up first. I jogged on the spot for 15 minutes and my calves are just KILLING me, that was like 4 days ago.
Summer is right around the corner! Something that's going to help me out for sure is that Adam is starting to follow his points too. It's good that we'll work together. Only trouble is that he gets 10 points more then me! But that's ok. ( well sort of lol)
Summer is right around the corner! Something that's going to help me out for sure is that Adam is starting to follow his points too. It's good that we'll work together. Only trouble is that he gets 10 points more then me! But that's ok. ( well sort of lol)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home