Tuesday, March 11, 2008

228.6 lbs

It's amazing really how quickly a week goes by isn't it. I lost 1.4 lbs this week. That's a total of 6 pounds since starting Weight Watchers! If you haven't already noticed my fun little ticker up there at the top, you can see easily how much I've lost and how much I have yet to go. My own personal goal is 150 but according to what my card at ww says it's less then that to reach lifetime or something. I dunno.

I found this week a lot easier. I didn't worry so much about points every minute of the day. I ate what I wanted and just counted my points as I went along. I did plan meals. If I knew I was having spaghetti for dinner so for lunch I ate soup without crackers, and a sandwich. Last night we were out and it was dinner time and the kids were starving and I had nothing out at home to cook. So we went to Taco Bell for dinner. Without worrying too much about it. (remembering if I went a little over I could use some flex points for that day) and I had three chicken tacos (one was fresco style) which was only 3 points! The other two were 6points each, and I had a quarter of the fries supreme. I ate three because I knew that this was dinner and I wasn't going to snack later on. I also grabbed the nutrition guide on the tray liner and brought it home and calculated my points. Turned out I had two points left for the day! Which I didn't bother to use. I did some sit ups and leg exercises, and today I walked up and down our stairs 20 times. Not to mention all the snow shoveling I did this week. So I wasn't too worried about what I ate. That does not mean I didn't pay attention. I did. I wrote it all down. I just didn't stress over it.

I really enjoyed the meeting tonight. It's definitely good for the motivation. I enjoy hearing people's ideas. It's nice just to get out of the house for an hour too! We had a different leader tonight. I enjoyed listening to her. She threw out some good ideas too. Like on weigh in days.. don't NOT eat just to weigh in. It's not only unhealthy, but it's throwing your body off too. She was just fun and energizing and I dunno. I just felt better after leaving. This week I am going to be extra careful because it's just that time in my cycle where I want to eat more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home