187.2
I missed last weekend. I was away in Michigan for a family Christmas get together. What a trip that was! Snow storms, sleepless nights, excited children, but very well behaved children which was sooooo good. Food choices weren't easy. McDonalds in the states still have the "Big Extra" they call it the Big and Tasty. And boy oh boy were they ever tasty! Wendy's, lil restaurants with yummy cream cheese filled raisin french toast. Needless to say I didn't choose wisely the entire trip. However we did a LOT of swimming, and I did use the exercise room. Did some weight lifting and had fun with the stationary bike while I watched the kids and Adam swim in the pool below. Then after we got home there was birthday parties and Christmas Eve. Yummy foods that go with that and I figured what the heck I've already blown it so why not just enjoy. Well Christmas Day I woke up fine, went to my grandmother's for brunch and had yummy potato broccoli casserole, croissants, bacon, shrimp, cheese, quiche and apparently none of that agreed with me. I know I can't eat eggs I don't know why but ever since I had my oldest. Eggs have been my enemy. Usually I just get an upset gut wrenching tummy. But this time. It got the best of me. I was vommiting and it felt like someone was twisting my stomache like you wouldn't believe. So I didn't eat a thing after brunch all Christmas day. The next morning I was brave and tried a bagel, and then for dinner I had some turkey and potatoes and carrots. So Saturday morning I weigh in and find out I've lost!! Wow was I ever surprised!
Last night I attended a wedding reception. Since I had weighed in in the morning it was my " day off" I ate well though, and the 5 hours of constant dancing surely made up enough activity points for the 4 or 5 drinks and the yummy food I ate :)
My next obstacle to over come is New Years, and then I'm off to the Dominican for a week! So I won't be weighing in again until I return on the 10th. But I will do my best to be aware of how much I eat, and how much swimming I do.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Last night I attended a wedding reception. Since I had weighed in in the morning it was my " day off" I ate well though, and the 5 hours of constant dancing surely made up enough activity points for the 4 or 5 drinks and the yummy food I ate :)
My next obstacle to over come is New Years, and then I'm off to the Dominican for a week! So I won't be weighing in again until I return on the 10th. But I will do my best to be aware of how much I eat, and how much swimming I do.
Happy Holidays everyone!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home