223.2 lbs
Another three pounds down! YAY!
This was quite a surprise really. I thought I didn't do so good this week. Thursday I had McDonalds for lunch * chicken mcgrill and salad* I went out for dinner to a buffet on Friday night, Saturday I had a Roast beef dinner, and then Easter dinner (ham, scalloped potatoes, corn casserole, green beans and apple pie) also since it was Easter I had one or two foil chocolate eggs! But I drank all my water * three or more 500ml bottles/day* and I did some (not a lot) of exercise. I stuck to my points and apparently it paid off :)
I've lost a total of 11.4lbs since joining weight watchers! and close to 22lbs since I've decided I wanted to do this. Today I tried on four pairs of pants that I couldn't even come close to doing up and I DID THEM UP! I can even wear two of them comfortably. I have not worn those pants since before I had Connor. And the one pair I've never been able to wear, they were on sale for three dollars and I bought them anyway telling myself that one day I'll lose weight and wear them. I just really liked them. And I did the button up on them today!!! By summer I'll be able to fit into them if not have them too big on me and need to buy new ones anyway!
I have to tell you I'm so excited and people have been complimenting me all the time on how good of a job I'm doing. I really like that. It helps so much.
Tonight I bought coupons to go instead of paying the $17.00 every week. I paid $299.00 and got 26 weeks worth. So I saved... I think $140? I don't know my math isn't so good. So now I'm committed for that long for sure and I saved money ahaha! AND if you thought it couldn't get any better, I got a free cookbook!! Yay me again!
This was quite a surprise really. I thought I didn't do so good this week. Thursday I had McDonalds for lunch * chicken mcgrill and salad* I went out for dinner to a buffet on Friday night, Saturday I had a Roast beef dinner, and then Easter dinner (ham, scalloped potatoes, corn casserole, green beans and apple pie) also since it was Easter I had one or two foil chocolate eggs! But I drank all my water * three or more 500ml bottles/day* and I did some (not a lot) of exercise. I stuck to my points and apparently it paid off :)
I've lost a total of 11.4lbs since joining weight watchers! and close to 22lbs since I've decided I wanted to do this. Today I tried on four pairs of pants that I couldn't even come close to doing up and I DID THEM UP! I can even wear two of them comfortably. I have not worn those pants since before I had Connor. And the one pair I've never been able to wear, they were on sale for three dollars and I bought them anyway telling myself that one day I'll lose weight and wear them. I just really liked them. And I did the button up on them today!!! By summer I'll be able to fit into them if not have them too big on me and need to buy new ones anyway!
I have to tell you I'm so excited and people have been complimenting me all the time on how good of a job I'm doing. I really like that. It helps so much.
Tonight I bought coupons to go instead of paying the $17.00 every week. I paid $299.00 and got 26 weeks worth. So I saved... I think $140? I don't know my math isn't so good. So now I'm committed for that long for sure and I saved money ahaha! AND if you thought it couldn't get any better, I got a free cookbook!! Yay me again!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home