Tuesday, May 27, 2008

+1.8 back up to 207.4

I'm not surprised at all, nor am I mad at myself. I knew exactly what happened and I'll tell you. It was the 2 pieces of pizza on Friday, then Saturday it was the crunchwrap supreme and supreme fries from taco bell * I just WANTED it* then saturday night it was the 7 martini's, 2 shots of grand marnier and blue somethingorother, 2 smirnoff ice twisted coolers, hamburger, two hotdogs and chips, and smores. I was camping and as you can see very drunk! Then Sunday it was the half of delissio pizza I ate! On top of all that I have my period and badly too. So there you have it 1.8lbs up in a week. Which really if you think about it, is not all that bad. I knew exactly what would happen. I allowed myself to do it and accept it.

Now... I just have to get back to buisness and that is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home