201.4
I couldn't believe my eyes!! And at first it didn't click or add up. We were chit chatting and celebrating and the leader said I lost 3 pounds! She wrote down that I lost three pounds. After while I was sitting waiting for the meeting to start, I look at my book again. Last week I was 207.4 this week I was 201.4.. then it clicked in. That's not three pounds???... that's SIX pounds!!! I didn't believe it. I asked the lady sitting next to me. I asked my cousin when she came in. I went back up to the leader and showed her. I know the scale read 201.4 My friend L saw the scale read 201.4 and even the leader wrote down 201.4 but when she did her subtracting.... Sure enough.. she just did her math wrong! I was just so excited to hear her say down three pounds after my gain last week that I didn't even pay that much attention. But no I'm down SIX POUNDS!!!! woohoo! That is a totalif 33.2lbs... and now I'm excited to say the 7 or 8 pounds I lost before joining weight watchers brings me to 40 lbs lost.
Also... today I bought a dress for my cousins wedding on Saturday and I was SO thrilled when my friend L looked at me when I walked out of the change room and said.. Um.. you need a smaller size! I tried on an 18 and she went and got me a 16 and it's a nice roomy fit! Here's the dress. I cut my head off because my hair was a complete disaster... lol.. but here I am
Also... today I bought a dress for my cousins wedding on Saturday and I was SO thrilled when my friend L looked at me when I walked out of the change room and said.. Um.. you need a smaller size! I tried on an 18 and she went and got me a 16 and it's a nice roomy fit! Here's the dress. I cut my head off because my hair was a complete disaster... lol.. but here I am



6 Comments:
ooooooh look out world! Jen's a hot, skinny mama!!!
Way to go Jen!!!
You totally rock!!!
Gorgeous!
Go you!
YEA!!! That's huge!
:) thanks everyone!
Jen, you are My Inspiration right now!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home