Tuesday, May 20, 2008

205.6

Yay for another two pounds gone! Walking really saved my ass this week. I snacked more then I thought I should, but it was a lot of healthy choices, carrots, home made tortilla's, salsa, but it's okay though, because I managed to stay within my points and I got a lot of activity points because I've done a lot of walking, mowed the lawn, and haven't really sat around all that much.

I just don't want to get too comfortable snacking the way I have, and I really really have to try and get all my water and eating in by at LEAST 9:00pm!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Yea! You go! You're doing great!!

May 20, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Look at you go!
Awesome job, Jen

May 22, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home