221.4 lbs
Another 1.8lbs lost! I should say gone, not lost things that are lost tend to be found ;) haha. But WoW I am just amazed how easy this has been. I'm not saying it's always going to be easy. It's just I've lost 13.2lbs in five weeks and I've not found it difficult at all. I guess being ready to make this life change has helped. The fact that this is not a diet helps too :)
I had an okay week. I didn't necessarily eat all healthy foods either. I had pizza for dinner one night, and ate some of the kids Easter chocolate, and the worst part was I didn't eat all my points a few days in a row. I had my period and a nasty cold, so I just gave myself some slack and it worked out okay.
Now that I'm feeling better, I can work a little harder making sure I eat enough food, and drink all my water and get some more exercise in. I've not exercised at all this week. Well unless you count coughing and sneezing as exercise :)
I had an okay week. I didn't necessarily eat all healthy foods either. I had pizza for dinner one night, and ate some of the kids Easter chocolate, and the worst part was I didn't eat all my points a few days in a row. I had my period and a nasty cold, so I just gave myself some slack and it worked out okay.
Now that I'm feeling better, I can work a little harder making sure I eat enough food, and drink all my water and get some more exercise in. I've not exercised at all this week. Well unless you count coughing and sneezing as exercise :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home