220.6lbs
Well thank goodness for all the walking I did this week, because if I hadn't I wouldn't have lost anything!
I haven't really watched what I ate this week. I was busy running here there and everywhere. My mom cooked dinner one night, my grandfather cooked one night, and a few other times I was either out, or had something I shouldn't have. It's much easier when you make your own foods and plan ahead. I'm going to try and do better this week. I was a little bummed after hearing I only had lost .8 but my total now is 14 and that's what I'm going to focus on. And I'm going to be proud of myself for not having three pieces of pizza at the stag and doe I went to, and the entire bun, and I didn't even touch the desserts! I'm going to stay away from Mc Evil's and well like I said.. walking. I've been walking every day and as long as the weather keeps co operating.. I'm going to walk!
I haven't really watched what I ate this week. I was busy running here there and everywhere. My mom cooked dinner one night, my grandfather cooked one night, and a few other times I was either out, or had something I shouldn't have. It's much easier when you make your own foods and plan ahead. I'm going to try and do better this week. I was a little bummed after hearing I only had lost .8 but my total now is 14 and that's what I'm going to focus on. And I'm going to be proud of myself for not having three pieces of pizza at the stag and doe I went to, and the entire bun, and I didn't even touch the desserts! I'm going to stay away from Mc Evil's and well like I said.. walking. I've been walking every day and as long as the weather keeps co operating.. I'm going to walk!



2 Comments:
What you forget all the time is how great you look and how many of those outfits "I might get into someday" you now actually fit back into! You must also remember how supportive and proud of you I am. Love you Adam
awww...jen, you're lucky to have such a supportive husband! you're doing a great job. like you said, the bigger picture is what counts, and 14 pounds is awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home