217 lbs
Well that certainly feels a lot better then .8 :) I lost 3.6lbs this week! I really watched what I ate. More salads, and fruit. I tried my hardest to get all my points in in a day. Only managed to get them all in 3 days total, but I also made sure I got some exercise in. Now I've lost a point too!
I'm much happier this week then I was last :)
I'm much happier this week then I was last :)



5 Comments:
Ahhh.... that is a nice comment your hubby left. See, I popped over and commented also! Keep up the great work!
I read it every week. I think you are doing amazing. I am looking forward to seeing you again so I can tell you in person
OK...you have no idea who I am....BUT I live in SK and am a friend of Stacey P. Anyhoo...I do not have a blog and take great joy in reading Stacey's blog (although now she is addicted to FB and does not update her blog)....I just thought I would let you know that I READ your blog!! Keep working hard! Weight loss is frickin annoying and hard!! (much funner putting on but does not make you feel good) When you reach your goal there is nothing that will make you feel better than that! keep at it!
you are doing great, jennifer!
Wow - I hadn't been by this blog in a while. You're doing so well!!! Yay for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home